Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shameless plug

You may notice a new feature on my blog - ads. Wow. Sponsors? No, just ads. Clicking them will help me though. I want to buy a truck, so I'll need approximately five million clicks (give or take). Tell your friends, spread the word! Just don't set up a bot or automatic clicker doohickey.

Actually, I don't know how many clicks equal how many dollars, but I'm sure it's a lot of clicks for a dollar. Just thought I'd give it a shot to see if I can earn any revenue this way. So, do me a favor? Whenever you visit my blog, please take the time to click a link. Who knows, maybe you'll find something you like or could use.

One note of caution - the ads are run through Google's Adsense which draws information from your history and content on the page you are viewing (similar to many other ad services). So if you have distasteful ads, before you rant on me for them, check your history and know that I am not in control of the content (Google assures me they will be family friendly, however).

Incidentally, that makes me laugh too because a lot of people got up in arms for Facebook having such ads, but I've never seen one...care to guess why?

I delete my distasteful browsing history.

No comments: